- 81
and you said, "I love Mike."
然后你说 我爱麦克
- 82
I did?
我说了?
- 83
Oh, is that why you haven't been in to see me since my surgery?
所以我手术结束后都没来看我?
- 84
Answer the question.
回答我问题
- 85
I don't even know a Mike.
我甚至不认识麦克
- 86
Everyone knows a Mike. Yes, everyone does know a Mike.
每个人都认识个麦克 是啊 每个人都认识个麦克
- 87
Actually, you're right. I did know a Mike in college.
你说得对 我大学里是有个麦克
- 88
We did this play together, "pippin." It wasn't very good.
我们一起演过话剧 演得不好
- 89
Anyways, I never thought of him, so you shouldn't be accusing me.
但我从来没有想过他 所以你不能指责我
- 90
I was probably just hallucinating.
我可能只是产生幻觉了
- 91
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
- 92
So... who's the guy you're married to?
那和你结婚的那个人是谁?
- 93
Damn that nurse hisel!
该死的护士!
- 94
Or should I say, "who's the guy you're cheating on?"
或者我该说 你傍上的人是谁?
- 95
Okay, yes, I did remarry my ex,
好吧 我是和前夫复婚了
- 96
but it was only because he has great health insurance.
但只是因为他有很好的医疗保险
- 97
Did miss blabbermouth tell you that, too?
那个长舌妇没告诉你?
- 98
You... you committed insurance fraud? Only in the legal sense.
你是承认保险诈骗? 法律上是这样
- 99
And I just didn't tell you because I wanted to protect you.
我不告诉你只是想保护你
- 100
Susan... okay, you know what?
苏姗 好吧 知道吗?