- 121
We usually leave the doughnut crumbs
我们通常把面包圈
- 122
for the overeaters anonymous group that meets after us.
留给后面的暴食症团体
- 123
You know, just to mess with 'em.
只是为了干扰他们
- 124
You're awful.
真坏
- 125
So... tell me, Bree, how long have you been sober?
告诉我 布里 你多久没碰酒了?
- 126
Gosh, um...
哦
- 127
I'm not exactly sure.
我不是很肯定
- 128
Oh. Is somebody still drinking?
哦 有人还在喝酒吗?
- 129
Now why would you say that?
为什么你那么说?
- 130
I've never met an alcoholic yet
没见过一个嗜酒的人
- 131
who didn't know exactly how long it'd been since his last drink.
不知道自己有多久没喝酒了
- 132
Okay, you got me.
好吧 你抓住我了
- 133
I'm not really an alcoholic.
我不真是个酒鬼
- 134
You don't say.
不相信
- 135
It's true. I'm coming here because of my son.
是真的 我来这只是为了我儿子
- 136
You see, he's... he's trying to take me to court to become
他试图把我送上法庭
- 137
an emancipated minor, and he's planning on lying to the judge
试图独立生活 为此他打算对法官撒谎
- 138
and telling him that I am some sort of dreadful lush.
告诉他们我是个可怕的怨妇
- 139
So I'm coming to these meetings to give the impression
所以我参加这种聚会
- 140
that I have changed. But you don't really need to change
证明我在改变 但你并不需要改变