- 161
How can you eat like that and keep your figure?
你怎么可以那样吃还保持身材
- 162
It's the breast-feeding. It burns so many calories.
是母乳喂养 需要很多热量
- 163
It's like having a treadmill strapped to your chest.
就像要把你的胸挤干
- 164
I didn't know you had a child.
我不知道你有孩子
- 165
Yes, my son Donovan. He's the love of my life.
我儿子叫多诺万 他是我最重要的人
- 166
Really, Veronica?
真的?维罗尼卡?
- 167
Well, you know, there's another perk that I just thought of.
我刚想起另外一个福利
- 168
Oh, my gosh, this is fantastic!
哦 天啊 太棒了
- 169
They don't have day care at zimms.
金姆公司没有托儿所
- 170
How can they not?
怎么能没有?
- 171
For working parents like you and me, it's a necessity.
像你我这样的工作母亲 这很必要
- 172
So is the pot getting sweeter?
那这事定了?
- 173
Would people here be cool about my breast-feeding Donovan?
我用母乳喂养孩子这里的人不会不会有意见?
- 174
The guys at zimms were real jerks about that.
原来公司的人对这件事很紧张
- 175
Parcher & Murphy is completely mother-friendly.
帕奇墨菲公司很欢迎母亲
- 176
No one would say a word.
没人会有意见
- 177
Oh!
哦!
- 178
What the heck, I'm in.
管他呢 我加入了!
- 179
Yeah? Well, that's fantastic!
真的?
- 180
Oh, my god, whose kids are those?
哦 天啊 那是谁的孩子?