- 261
Yeah. My little girl's gonna inherit some wonderful genes.
我的小女孩会继承好的基因
- 262
Is this Libby's real hair color?
利比的头发是原色吗?
- 263
Yes, it's all natural,
对 都是天生的
- 264
from her straight teeth to her "c" cup.
从漂亮的牙齿到C罩杯的胸部
- 265
And I know she's athletic because she's a pole dancer,
我知道她协调性很好因为是脱衣舞娘
- 266
so I really hope
也希望这点
- 267
that my little girl inherits that as well.
小女儿也能继承
- 268
No, the athletic gene, not the pole dancing gene.
是运动基因 不是钢管舞基因
- 269
Susie, baby?
苏姗 宝贝
- 270
Oh, I got your call, uh... I thought I'd stop by.
接到你的电话 过来看看
- 271
I didn't realize you had company. Hello, ladies.
没注意到你有朋友 嗨 女士们
- 272
Um, we'll just be a second. Just wheel me.
就一会 推我走
- 273
Be right back.
马上回来
- 274
Just be a second.
一小会
- 275
Did he just call her "baby"?
他叫她宝贝?
- 276
Yeah. When did they stop hating each other?
是啊 他们几时停止仇恨的?
- 277
I need you to ditch Edie tomorrow night
我要你明天晚上躲开伊迪
- 278
and have dinner with Dr. Ron and me.
和我跟罗恩医生共尽晚餐
- 279
Now why would I do that?
为什么我要那么做?
- 280
Well, for starters, because you banged your secretary,
首先 你勾搭上了秘书