- 281
and you owe me for the rest of your life.
这辈子你都欠我
- 282
I'll bring the wine.
我会带酒来
- 283
Well, you know, before Mike came along,
知道吗 麦克出现之前
- 284
I always just assumed they'd get back together. Why?
我一直以为他们会和好 为什么?
- 285
I thought they always annoyed the heck out of each other.
我以为他们恨之入骨
- 286
You didn't know them during the good times.
他们好的时候你还不认识他们
- 287
I mean, there was such a spark between them, so much passion.
他们间有那么多火花和激情
- 288
They would always make each other laugh.
那么的快乐
- 289
You actually told Dr. Ron that you still love Mike?
你真的告诉罗恩医生还爱着麦克?
- 290
Okay, will you shut up? It's not funny. I was drugged.
你不能闭嘴?糟透了 当时不清醒
- 291
Right. Sorry, sorry.
是啊 抱歉 抱歉
- 292
So how'd you get out of that one?
那你怎么解释的?
- 293
I lied and I told him I didn't know a Mike.
我说谎告诉他我不认识什么麦克
- 294
Everyone knows a Mike. I am aware of that.
我确定每个人都认识个把麦克 我知道
- 295
So why didn't you just... Because I panicked, okay?
为什么不..... 因为
- 296
Dr. Ron hadn't come in to see me since the operation
我很不安 罗恩医生手术后就没来看过我
- 297
and I was feeling insecure and...
我没有安全感
- 298
I just didn't feel like the truth
说出实话
- 299
was a luxury I could afford.
可不是好主意
- 300
Yes, go ahead. You may resume laughing.
笑吧 想笑就笑吧