- 421
Well, first of all, I'm gonna show her one of our tax returns.
首先我会给她看我们的纳税表
- 422
Once she sees how much money we have,
等她看到我们有多少钱
- 423
I have a hunch we're gonna look a whole lot whiter.
肤色就不再是问题
- 424
Hey, Veronica. Hi, Donovan!
嘿 维罗尼卡 嗨 多诺万
- 425
My, he's getting big. How old is he?
他长高了 他几岁?
- 426
He just turned 5.
刚刚五岁
- 427
Oh, wow, he's such a big boy. Yeah.
哇 他长得真壮
- 428
Hey, you know,
你知道
- 429
breast-feeding on this schedule must be a real hassle.
按时喂奶很麻烦
- 430
I remember I used to express my milk into a bottle.
我以前是把奶存在瓶子里
- 431
Made my life so much easier.
那样容易多了
- 432
Is there a problem, Lynette?
有什么不对吗 勒奈特?
- 433
The people in this office feel a little...
公司里的人有一点
- 434
Concerned...
介意
- 435
That you're nursing a boy of Donovan's age.
你给这么大的孩子喂奶
- 436
Do they know breast milk boosts the immune system,
他们知道喝母乳能增强免疫系统
- 437
it's loaded with vitamins, and in the third world,
母乳营养丰富 在第三世界
- 438
it's not unusual to nurse babies up to the age of 6?
经常在六岁之前还喂孩子
- 439
Yeah, well, in the third world, they don't have juice boxes.
在第三世界没有保鲜牛奶
- 440
This is Donovan's decision.
这是多诺万的选择