- 341
There is nothing to work out.
这根本没办法
- 342
If frank is not on board with this, it's over.
如果弗兰克不合作的话 就都完了
- 343
Wait! Uh... It doesn't matter what he wants.
等等 恩...他想怎样都无所谓
- 344
Why not?
为什么?
- 345
Because it's not your baby.
因为这不是你的孩子
- 346
That's a lie.
你撒谎
- 347
What if I took a paternity test? Will that shut you up?
要不我去做个亲子鉴定怎么样? 那样你就会闭嘴了吗?
- 348
Wait, if it's not frank's, then whose is it?
等下 如果不是弗兰克的孩子 那是谁的孩子?
- 349
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
- 350
All's I know is,
我所知道的是
- 351
I got pregnant right after I worked at the calgary rodeo,
我是在卡格里马场工作以后怀孕的
- 352
and I was very popular there.
还有我在那很受欢迎
- 353
So what are you saying, you screwed a bunch of cowboys?
那么你的意思是 你和一伙牛仔混在一起?
- 354
You have your hobbies...
你有你的嗜好...
- 355
And I have mine.
我有我的
- 356
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很好笑?
- 357
Oh, don't you get it?
噢 你还不明白吗?
- 358
We just got our baby back.
我们的孩子回来了
- 359
Um...
恩...
- 360
Well, you take care now.
你好好保重