- 621
Oh. You know me. I like to be inclusive.
你知道我的 我不想漏掉任何人
- 622
Ooh! It's heavy.
喔 很重哦
- 623
Uh, unh-unh. This is flat.
恩 恩 味道一般
- 624
I think I'd like, um...
我想我要 恩...
- 625
A rusty nail.
来一杯Rusty Nail(酒名)
- 626
A what now?
你说要什么?
- 627
It's a cocktail,
是种鸡尾酒
- 628
well, I'm not really sure what's in it.
我也不大确定那是用什么调制的
- 629
But it sounds obscure and complicated, so chop-chop.
不过听起来有点含糊和复杂 还是快去吧
- 630
Be right there.
马上
- 631
Hey, hey. Put that down. We gotta go.
嘿 嘿 把那个放下 我们得走了
- 632
Our birth mother just went into labor. What?
- 我们的准妈妈要生了 - 什么?
- 633
That's fantastic! Yeah, can you believe it? We're gonna be parents.
- 那太妙了 - 是啊 你能相信吗? 我们要当父母了
- 634
I'll go get the car. Come on.
我去开车 走吧
- 635
We were supposed to have four weeks.
我们以为还有4周
- 636
She promised me the baby wasn't due for four more weeks.
她说过孩子要4周后才会出生的
- 637
We don't have anything! We don't... we don't have diapers,
我们什么也没准备 我们没有... 我们还没有准备尿布
- 638
and we don't have the stuff babies drink.
还有孩子要喝的东西
- 639
Formula.
Formula(一种婴儿食品)
- 640
Exactly. We're not ready!
- 实际上我们还没有准备好呢