- 381
You'll have support, Bree.
你会得到支持的 布里
- 382
It just won't be mine.
只不过不是我的
- 383
But, Peter...
但是 彼得...
- 384
Oh, Bree could never have done that!
噢 布里不可能那么做!
- 385
I'm just telling you what the lawyer said.
我只是把律师说的告诉你
- 386
So you think Bree punched Andrew in the face?
那么你觉得布里打了安德鲁的脸?
- 387
'Cause I don't.
我可不那么想
- 388
I don't either, but on the other hand,
我也不信 不过说起来
- 389
she spanked my kids, she lied about her drinking
她打了我的孩子 隐瞒酗酒的事
- 390
and I once saw her bitch slap her mother-in-law.
我还看见过她教训她婆婆
- 391
So I'm torn.
所以我有点迷惑了
- 392
Well, I'm siding with Bree.
我相信布里
- 393
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定?
- 394
We have Andrew saying that it's systematic physical abuse.
安德鲁说这是肉体上的虐待
- 395
And then we have Bree saying
布里说是安德鲁想脱离监护
- 396
it's Andrew wanting to be emancipated
这样他就能得到信托基金
- 397
so he can get at his trust fund so he can buy a car.
然后去买辆车
- 398
How are we supposed to know the real truth?
我们要怎样才能知道真相呢?
- 399
Because I remember being 17.
因为我记得我17岁的时候
- 400
And I would've done a hell of a lot more
我做了很多比在我眼睛上来一拳