- 101
Oh, he's right. I hear ed fighting with Fran on the phone
他说得对 我听到艾得和弗兰在电话里吵架
- 102
every day through the office walls. That would explain all our working hours.
每天都能听到 这就能解释我们为什么老加班了
- 103
Yeah, but you lucked out, Scavo. Darlene talked him into cutting
但你幸运逃过一劫 斯加沃 达琳和他商量过了
- 104
the people who have kids in day care loose.
那些白天没有照顾孩子的人可以回家
- 105
Hey, great. Let's go before he changes his mind.
太好了 在他没改变主意之前我们赶快走吧
- 106
But that doesn't include you, miss senior v.P.
但是不包括你 副总裁女士
- 107
Ed wants you in the conference room now. You're kidding!
艾得让你马上去会议室 你在开玩笑!
- 108
You're his security blanket, Lynette. He stays, you stay.
你是他的保护伞 勒奈特 他在 你就得在
- 109
Jerry, can you help me get the kids down to the car?
杰瑞 你能帮我把孩子放到车里吗?
- 110
Oh. Yeah.
好的
- 111
Thanks, jer. Sure.
谢谢 杰瑞 不谢
- 112
Lynette? Yeah?
勒奈特? 什么事?
- 113
Get those mock-ups together, will you?
把那些版面整理一下 好吗?
- 114
Jerry, I didn't know you had a kid.
杰瑞 我不知道你有个孩子
- 115
Y-Yeah, um, out of wedlock.
是的 非婚生子
- 116
Oh. So... see you in the morning.
那...明天见
- 117
I'm sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
- 118
What's going on? Karl broke up with Edie.
发生了什么事? 卡尔和伊迪分手了
- 119
Oh, my god.
噢 天啊!
- 120
Yeah, apparently, he was seeing someone.
是的 很明显 他有了别的女人