- 121
Really?
真的吗?
- 122
Did he say who it was?
他说是谁了吗?
- 123
I know who she is.
我知道是谁
- 124
She's a man-eating, scum-sucking ho-bag.
她是一个喜欢给男人口交的贱女人
- 125
No, he did not say.
不 他没说
- 126
You know, when Karl dumped you,
你知道 卡尔甩掉你时
- 127
I thought that it was all your fault.
我想那都是你的错
- 128
Yeah, I figured that... You were a nag or bad in bed.
是的 以前我想... 是你太烦人或者床上功夫很差
- 129
But now I... now I see that you were just a victim, too.
但是现在我...我知道你也是一个受害者
- 130
We have a bond, Susan.
我们是同病相怜 苏珊
- 131
It's like we're sisters.
就像我们是姐妹一样
- 132
There's even a pretty one and an ugly one.
只是一个漂亮一个难看
- 133
Edie!
伊迪!
- 134
No, I'm just saying that Karl screwed us both.
不 我只是想说卡尔把我们俩搞得一团糟
- 135
Yes, like you wouldn't believe.
是的 难以置信
- 136
Guys, I'm all for bashing exes, but let's save
姐妹们 我完全同意痛斥你们的前男友 但是我们应该
- 137
a little of our hate for his partner in crime...
留一点恨意给那个淫荡的女人
- 138
The other woman. Mm-hmm.
那个女人
- 139
Yeah! You know, they're always coming up with these excuses
是的 她们总是有借口
- 140
to justify being a home-wrecker.
为她们破坏别人家庭辩解