- 201
She seems clean.
她看上去很干净
- 202
And like I said, we have been very happy here,
就像我说的 我们在这里住得很开心
- 203
and I'm sure you will be, too.
我想你们也会的
- 204
Well, we just love it. Yeah.
我们都很喜欢 是的
- 205
Once the stairs are repaired, I'll show you the basement.
等楼梯修好了我带你们看地下室
- 206
What's going on?
怎么回事?
- 207
The house just sold.
房子刚刚卖了
- 208
Start packing.
开始收拾行李吧
- 209
Why don't you just put Caleb in an institution?
你们为什么不能把卡博放到收容所去呢?
- 210
It's where he belongs anyway. My mom would never let strangers take care of him.
他早晚都要去那 我妈不肯让陌生人照顾他
- 211
Then why don't you call the police?
那你为什么不报警?
- 212
Then it's not upto her. If I call the police,
那就不是随她说了算了 如果我报警
- 213
my mom and I go to jail withcaleb.
我和我妈就得和卡博一起进监狱
- 214
We've been hiding a murderer. Now, look, if we...
我们窝藏了一个杀人犯 你瞧 如果我们...
- 215
If wedomove, I promise I will call you every day.
如果我们搬走了 我保证每天打电话给你
- 216
I don't need a phone buddy. I need a boyfriend!
我不需要一个话友 我要的是一个男朋友!
- 217
Would you calm down, please? Don't tell me what to do!
冷静下来好吗? 别告诉我该做什么!
- 218
You know, I could go to the police myself! Danielle...
你知道 我可以自己去报警!丹妮尔...
- 219
I just... I love you so much.
我只是...我太爱你了
- 220
I would do anything to keep you here.
为了能把你留在这 我愿意做任何事