- 261
Let me guess. You're not here for a bear claw.
让我猜猜 你不是来买熊仔饼的吧
- 262
No, I'm not.
不是
- 263
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
- 264
Look, you don't have to worry about Peter,
你不必为彼得担心
- 265
not while he's with me.
起码他和我在一起时
- 266
Yeah? Why is that?
是吗?为什么?
- 267
Because when it comes to sex,
因为当发展到性时
- 268
I have an unwavering moral compass.
我有坚定的道德界限
- 269
Truly. A man could beg and plead all day long,
真的 就算一个男人整日哀求
- 270
and it wouldn't make any difference.
我也不为所动
- 271
So since I have such strong self-control,
我有这么强的自控力
- 272
there's really no reason for us to end our friendship.
毫无理由去结束我们的友谊
- 273
The guy's a ticking bomb.
这家伙是个不定时炸弹
- 274
You have no idea
你根本不了解
- 275
the kind of depravity that comes with this disease.
这种病带来的堕落
- 276
Waking up in a stranger's bed every morning...
每天在陌生人的床上醒来...
- 277
Cruising the park at night,
整晚在公园游荡
- 278
looking for somebody to get off with,
只想找人鬼混来摆脱欲望
- 279
compulsive masturbation every chance you get!
一找到机会就手淫
- 280
Look, for guys like Peter and me,
像我和彼得这样的人