- 401
than punch myself in the eye to get a car.
更离谱的事就为了能得到一辆车
- 402
Karl!
卡尔
- 403
Karl, stop! Stop!
卡尔 停车 停车
- 404
Oh! It's an emergency.
噢 有突发事件
- 405
Just calm down. What's going on?
冷静点 发生什么事了?
- 406
Edie is gonna marry you tomorrow. What?
- 伊迪打算明天就和你结婚 - 什么?
- 407
She's planned this whole secret wedding.
她秘密计划了整个婚礼
- 408
It's a surprise.
是给你的一个惊喜
- 409
God, I hate surprises!
天啊 我讨厌惊喜
- 410
I know. I told her that.
我知道 我告诉过她
- 411
I said, "he always, always hates surprises."
我说 "他一直 一直都不喜欢惊喜"
- 412
All right, don't get yourself all worked up here.
好了没事 你别在这里激动了
- 413
Put our heads together. We'll come up with something.
只要我们齐心协力 一定能解决点什么
- 414
So the thing you gotta know about me
那么你对会知道我的
- 415
is my style is proactive.
我总是未雨绸缪
- 416
I don't hold your hand if you go on a bender.
如果你想畅饮一番 我是不会插手的
- 417
I believe in behavior modification.
我更信奉自我约束
- 418
Hmm. Some muffins?
想来些松饼吗?
- 419
Oh. Oh, that's okay. I-I'm not big on snacks.
噢 那不错 不过我不怎么吃点心
- 420
You should also know...
你应该也知道...