- 321
I'm just really not into the whole reading thing.
我真的一点都想看书
- 322
Oh. Well, um, why don't we get you out of here?
那为什么不出去走走?
- 323
Let's go see a feel-good movie.
去看部让人心情愉快的电影
- 324
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好?
- 325
Well, I just wanna help. So how about that movie?
我只是想帮你 去看电影怎么样?
- 326
You know how I like to heal?
你知道我想怎么恢复吗?
- 327
I get hammered.
大醉一场
- 328
Uh... well, um...
那好...
- 329
Then I should just go and let you get started with that.
那我应该离开然后你可以开始喝酒
- 330
Do you really wanna help me? Good.
你真想帮我?好吧
- 331
'Cause I'm gonna need a designated driver.
因为我需要一个专门的司机
- 332
Oh! Uh... Okay.
好吧
- 333
How could he be arrested for cocaine possession?
他怎么会因持有可卡因被捕呢?
- 334
Claude swore he was clean.
克劳德发誓他是清白的
- 335
It's just awful, isn't it?
太糟糕了 不是吗?
- 336
I mean, you never know what people are doing behind your back.
我的意思是 你永远不知道别人背着你做什么?
- 337
Would you like some milk with your cookies?
要点牛奶配饼干吗?
- 338
Thanks.
谢谢
- 339
It's just, you know...
只是 你知道...
- 340
He was he best sponsor I've ever had,
他是我见过最好的互助伙伴