- 341
and I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
我不知道我现在该怎么办了
- 342
Well, I have been doing some thinking and...
我想了一下...
- 343
Here's a thought... Why don't I be your sponsor?
有个想法 为什么不让我做你的互助伙伴?
- 344
You gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑
- 345
You don't know squat about sex addiction.
你根本不知道什么是性瘾
- 346
Well, cravings are cravings,
渴望归渴望
- 347
and all you really need is a friend to call
你需要的只是一个朋友
- 348
when you start having inappropriate thoughts,
当你有不好的想法时
- 349
and I can be that friend.
你就可以找我这个朋友
- 350
Well, there's more to it than that.
我还可以帮你更多
- 351
Claude rescued me from some pretty nasty scenes over the years.
克劳德这些年来把我 从相当难堪处境中解救出来
- 352
Well, if you were in trouble, I could handle it.
如果你有麻烦 我可以处理的
- 353
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确定呢?
- 354
Because I can be very strong
因为我会非常坚强
- 355
for those people that I really care about.
为了我真正关心的人
- 356
How can you have any feelings for me at all?
你怎么会对我有感觉呢?
- 357
I mean, you've only known me for a few weeks.
我是说 你只认识我几个星期而已
- 358
Yes, and in that time,
是啊 在这段时间里
- 359
I've come to learn that you're good and kind and smart.
我知道你人品好又聪明
- 360
And, yes, you have a little problem
虽然你有一点小问题