- 441
And we're gonna fry up those birdies for dinner,
我们要把那些小鸟炸了当晚饭
- 442
'cause we're the huskies!
因为我们是爱斯基摩队!
- 443
And who are the huskies?
爱斯基摩队怎么样?
- 444
God's team! God's team! God's team!
神之队!神之队! 神之队!
- 445
God's team! God's team!
神之队!神之队!
- 446
God's team! God's team! God's team!
神之队!神之队! 神之队!
- 447
God's team! God's team!
神之队!神之队!
- 448
What are you doing? You can't be here.
你来干什么? 你不能待在这
- 449
Let's talk Turkey.
让我们废话少说
- 450
What is it gonna take for you to give up the baby?
你到底想怎么才肯放弃孩子?
- 451
It's not gonna happen, okay? I gotta get back.
这是不可能的 好吗? 我要回去了
- 452
I'm the quarterback. It doesn't look right.
我是四分卫 缺了我不行
- 453
Okay, no, no! Wait, what about a car?
好吧 不 不! 等一下 一辆车怎么样?
- 454
Or college? Tuition's a killer these days.
或者大学学费? 学费会毁了你的校园生活
- 455
I could help you out.
我能帮你付掉
- 456
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
- 457
You hear those cheers? Those are for me.
你听到那些欢呼了吗? 那是为我而欢呼的
- 458
Last game, I threw 246 yards.
上次比赛我扔出了246码
- 459
With stats like that, I can get into the college of my choice.
这样的成绩 我可以进任何我想去的学校
- 460
So why do you want to be a dad?
那你为什么想要做爸爸?