- 461
These are your glory days. A baby would ruin your life. Oh, I know. But frank said
现在正是你风光的时候 孩子会毁了你的生活 我知道
- 462
once I get the baby, he's gonna take it off my hands.
但是弗兰克说只要我要回孩子 他会接手的
- 463
But it's not even his. Libby dumped him.
但孩子又不是他的 利比甩了他
- 464
He thinks that if he has the baby
他觉得他要回了孩子
- 465
and she sees him acting all mature,
她会觉得他成熟起来了
- 466
she'll take him back. No, no, no.
她就会回到他身边 不 不 不
- 467
I am not letting that idiot use my baby as a bargaining chip.
我不会让那个白痴 把我的孩子当谈判筹码
- 468
Hey, it's out of my hands!
嘿 这又不是我能管的!
- 469
No, it doesn't have to be, okay? Just do the right thing
不 没必要这样 好吗? 你只要做该做的事
- 470
and sign the release form. Look, I'm really sorry.
签了这张放弃抚养权的表 听着 我真的很抱歉
- 471
Before we adjourn today,
在我们今天启程之前
- 472
let's take a moment to bow our heads.
让我们一起祈祷
- 473
Hello, everyone.
大家好
- 474
I'm Gaby solis, class of '94. Whoo-hoo!
我是加布.索利斯 94届的学生
- 475
I just wanted to give god a big shout out
我想大声地向上帝欢呼
- 476
for this amazing season.
这个赛季精彩的比赛
- 477
The man upstairs has definitely been on your side.
上帝无疑是站在你们这边的
- 478
And you wanna know why? Because you boys live clean.
你们知道为什么吗? 因为你们这些男孩很纯洁
- 479
You keep your noses up, you stay out of trouble,
你们小心谨慎 你们远离麻烦
- 480
and you don't go around getting strippers pregnant.
你们不会和脱衣舞娘乱搞 让她们怀孕