- 481
And that's a good thing,
这很好
- 482
'cause if one of you caused a scandal like that,
因为如果你们之中有一个 做了这样的丑事
- 483
not only would that guy get kicked off the team
不但会被踢出球队
- 484
andlose all of his scholarships,
还会丢了所有的奖学金
- 485
but god would drop your school colors so fast,
这样上帝也会迅速抛弃你们学校
- 486
it'd make your head spin!
会让你头晕目眩
- 487
And then the football season would go to hell.
那这个赛季的足球赛就见鬼去吧
- 488
No pun intended.
就事论事
- 489
So my point is,
我想说的是
- 490
do the right thing, and no one gets hurt.
做正确的决定 没人会受伤害
- 491
Signed, sealed, delivered.
签了名 盖了章 鉴证了
- 492
Lily's ours.
莉莉是我们的了
- 493
So what do you think? Are you staying late again,
怎么样? 你又要待到很晚?
- 494
or can I finally have dinner at home with my wife?
还是我终于能和我的妻子在家吃晚餐?
- 495
God, I don't know. I'm gonna go check with ed.
天哪 我不知道 我要去问下艾得
- 496
Okay.
好的
- 497
Hey, any luck with that I.M.Ing thing?
嘿 短信有点效果了吗?
- 498
No, not really.
不 还没有
- 499
I was online chatting with Fran a while ago,
我刚才和弗兰在网上聊了一会
- 500
and I asked her what she was wearing,
我问她穿了什么