- 421
I'm not a lesbian.
我不是个女同性恋
- 422
Oh!
噢
- 423
Well, good for you.
那很好
- 424
Well, see, if I was, the program wouldn't let me be your sponsor.
看 如果我是 也不会安排和你一起
- 425
Not great for your recovery
那对你的复原不好
- 426
if we get tangled up in a little somethin'.
哪怕我们只有一点点的纠缠不清
- 427
So, um, whatever vibe you might be getting,
因此无论你会变成怎样
- 428
that's all on you.
那都取决于你
- 429
Um, Donna...
恩 堂娜...
- 430
I-I really appreciate everything that you've been doing for me,
我非常感谢你来这为我所作的一切
- 431
but I think I was really making some progress
但是我觉得如果能让彼得来
- 432
with Peter as my sponsor.
会更有效果
- 433
And I was thinking...
所以我在想...
- 434
All right, stop right there!
好吧 别说了!
- 435
You're fixating on Peter.
你已经认定彼得了
- 436
Well, I just really feel like I'm jeopardizing my recovery
我真的觉得我的复原情况 不适合更换...
- 437
by switching... You're making excuses.
你在找借口
- 438
See, I have a 99% success rate as a sponsor
看 我作为互助者的成功率是99%
- 439
because I have 0% tolerance
因为我对那些总是欺骗自己的人
- 440
for people who lie to themselves.
是一点也不客气的