- 541
No, no, I'm... I'm good.
不 不用了 我很好
- 542
I'm just, um, here to pick up my friend Peter.
我只是...过来接彼得的
- 543
He's locked himself in your bathroom,
他把自己锁在你家的洗手间了
- 544
and I'm here to take him home.
我是来带他回家的
- 545
Oh, yeah, that guy. We were wondering about him.
噢 是的 那个人 我们还在想他怎么了呢
- 546
The bathroom's over there.
洗手间在那边
- 547
Hey, is that your natural color?
这是你的自然发色?
- 548
Yes, it is.
是啊
- 549
Beautiful. I wish mine would do that.
真漂亮 我真想我的头发也能这么漂亮
- 550
This is out of a bottle.
真是糟糕透了
- 551
Yes, I'm aware of that.
是的 我看到了
- 552
Peter?
彼得?
- 553
Peter, it's Bree. Are you in there?
彼得 是布里 你在里面吗?
- 554
What are you doing here?
你在干什么吗?
- 555
I'm a sex addict. What do you think?
我是个有性瘾的人
- 556
You can't possibly be turned on by what's going on out there.
你不会因为外面的派对兴奋了吧
- 557
Disgusting, isn't it? Yes. Why would you wanna come to a place like this?
很恶心吧? 你为什么要到这种地方来呢?
- 558
I didn't. I wantedyouto come.
不是的 我想让你来看看
- 559
I can't make you not have feelings for me,
我不能阻止你喜欢我
- 560
but I can show you who I was, what my life was like.
但我想让你看看真正的我 看看我的生活