- 561
Well, that's not your life anymore.
这不再是你的生活了
- 562
But it could be.
但是它曾经是
- 563
If I slip again, this is exactly where you could find me,
如果我又陷了下去 这就是你可能找到我的地方
- 564
or some place worse.
或是更糟的地方
- 565
Then what would you think of me?
到时你会怎么看我?
- 566
Peter... Bree...
彼得 布里...
- 567
It's dangerous to care about me.
关心我是危险的
- 568
A lot of people have over the years,
这些年很多人来帮我
- 569
and they all end up getting hurt.
但都以失败告终
- 570
Rex said he'd always be faithful.
莱克斯说他会永远忠诚
- 571
George said he'd never hurt me.
乔治说他永远不会伤害我
- 572
And as it turned out, they were both liars.
但最终证明他们都骗了我
- 573
So as long as you're honest with me,
只要你对我诚实
- 574
you'd be amazed at what I can put up with.
你会惊人地发现我能容忍一切
- 575
Now let's go home.
我们回家吧
- 576
Hey there. Did you have a late night?
嘿 你昨天熬夜了?
- 577
I hope.
我希望是
- 578
It was horrible.
太恐怖了
- 579
The whole thing blew up in my face.
所有的事情搞得一团糟
- 580
Why would you tell my wife to bite my nipple off?
你为什么对我老婆说可以咬我乳头?