- 581
I didn't!
我没这么说
- 582
I didn't. Why would she... oh!
我没这么说 那她为什么 哦!
- 583
The honeymoon thing.
蜜月的事
- 584
Yeah, and it hurt like hell then, too.
是啊 真是痛不欲生
- 585
And it didn't take her long to figure out
然后她马上就发现
- 586
that I let a stranger seduce her online.
我让陌生人在网上勾引她
- 587
Oh, god!
天哪!
- 588
She was so mad, she locked herself in the bathroom
她气疯了 把自己锁在洗手间
- 589
and called a divorce lawyer.
打电话给律师要离婚
- 590
You're getting divorced?
你们要离婚?
- 591
I spent two hours pleading with her through the bathroom door,
我在洗手间门口求了她2个小时
- 592
begging her not to leave me, and...
求她不要离开我...
- 593
We finally managed to come to terms.
最后我们达成协议
- 594
What kind of terms? I promised her I would fire the person who did it.
什么协议? 我答应她解雇那个和她聊天的人
- 595
You're gonna fire me?
你要解雇我?
- 596
No, of course not. You're too important here.
不 当然不 你对公司太重要了
- 597
I'm gonna fire Tom.
我准备解雇汤姆
- 598
I told her it was him that sent the I.M.S.
我告诉她是汤姆发送的消息
- 599
What?! I told her that he had a problem with boundaries.
什么?! 我告诉她是汤姆不知好歹
- 600
I'm sorry. I didn't wanna do this,
我很抱歉 我也不想这么做