- 661
Bree, stop worrying.
布里不用担心
- 662
I understand what needs to happen now.
我知道现在该怎么做了
- 663
Danielle?
丹妮尔?
- 664
Did it work?
行得通吗?
- 665
Perfectly.
非常好
- 666
You did great.
你做得很好
- 667
Um, so I got some rates on some mental hospitals around here,
我找了一些附近精神病院的排名
- 668
and there's one called silvercrest
有一家叫西佛克瑞斯特
- 669
which actually seems okay.
看上去很不错
- 670
Put this ham in the fridge, will you?
把火腿放进冰箱里好吗?
- 671
I think I'll make it for dinner.
我要用它来做晚饭
- 672
Uh, mom, I know you don't wanna talk about this, but we have to.
妈 我知道你不想谈这个 但是我们必须...
- 673
Mrs. Van De Kamp is gonna call the police.
范 德 坎普太太会报警的
- 674
I promised myself I would never institutionalize your brother.
我发过誓决不会把你哥哥送到精神病院
- 675
Mom... How long do you think it'd be before he'd act out,
妈...你认为他过多久会再发作呢
- 676
maybe even hurt somebody?
他可能会伤到其他人
- 677
A couple of days? A week?
几天?一星期?
- 678
Then they'd throw him in a straitjacket
然后他们会把他套上疯人院的紧身衣
- 679
and drug away what's left of his mind.
夺走他仅有的一点理智
- 680
He'd spend the rest of his life at the mercy of strangers.
他的下半辈子得听陌生人的摆布