- 501
I feel so guilty that this all went on in your house,
对于发生在你家的事 我感到很过意不去
- 502
right under our nose.
就发生在我们的眼皮底下
- 503
So if there is anything I can do to help you...
所以如果有什么我能帮你的...
- 504
Well, can you get a discount on these?
这车能打折吗?
- 505
Um...
嗯...
- 506
Actually, yeah. One of the perks.
可以 如果那能让你振作一点的话
- 507
Even so, it's a little out of the price range
不过 这好像超出了一个高中生
- 508
of a high school student.
能够承担的范围
- 509
Well, if you tell my lawyer the truth,
只要你和我的律师说出事实
- 510
I don't think money's gonna be a problem.
我想钱不是问题
- 511
Hi. What's going on?
嗨 发生什么事了?
- 512
Edie wants to discuss our little... deception.
伊迪想要谈谈我们的...小伎俩
- 513
Exactly how ugly is this gonna get?
事情到底变得有多糟?
- 514
How long does it take to shut a door?
关个门很难吗?
- 515
I can forgive your trickery.
我能原谅你们的欺骗
- 516
I can forgive the humiliation.
还有羞辱
- 517
But what I can't forgive
但我最不能原谅的是
- 518
is the complete and utter lack of faith in me!
对我全然绝对的不信任
- 519
I mean, having Susan get married for insurance was my idea!
让苏珊为保险结婚是我的主意
- 520
Okay, so if I'd known that everything
如果我知道事情会变成这样