- 451
Playing Russian roulette with my ovaries and... take a pill, Lynette!
你在拿我的卵巢开玩笑 还有...勒奈特!
- 452
Hi. Hi.
好 好
- 453
Hi. Uh, we just wanted to come
我们只是过来说
- 454
welcome you to the neighborhood.
欢迎你成为我们的邻居
- 455
Um, but we could come back later. Yeah.
恩 不过我们可以过会再来
- 456
No, wait. Actually, wait. This is perfect.
不 等下 请别走 来的正好
- 457
You know why? Because we need some impartial judges. Lynette...
知道为什么吗?因为我们需要公正的评判 勒奈特..
- 458
Let's suppose your husband begged you to get pregnant...
假设你的丈夫请求你怀孕--
- 459
Begged you... and out of the goodness of your heart,
一直求你 然后出于你善良的本性
- 460
you agreed, even though it might derail your career.
你答应了 即使这可能影响你的事业
- 461
You agreed to a baby. Ababy, singular.
你同意了 一个孩子 只是一个
- 462
Lynette, we've just met these people.
勒奈特 我们只是刚认识这些人
- 463
Then... then you go in for an ultrasound,
然后你去做了超声波检查
- 464
and you hear two heartbeats.
你听到了两个孩子的心跳
- 465
Then and only then does your husband tell you
然后...一直到那时候 你丈夫才告诉你
- 466
that twins run in his family.
双胞胎是他们家的遗传
- 467
I didn't think it was that big a deal!
我不认为这有什么问题
- 468
Your family had eight sets of twins
你们家有八对双胞胎
- 469
over three generations,
在过去的三代里
- 470
not to mention your relatives in Kentucky with triplets!
这还不算在肯塔州的三胞胎