- 471
Triplets! So I ask you,
三胞胎 我想问问你们
- 472
do I not deserve to punish this man severely?
难道我就不应该好好的惩罚这个男人吗
- 473
Well, actually, I think
事实上 我认为
- 474
that twins are genetically determined by the mother.
双胞胎基因应该是母方遗传的
- 475
What are you, a scientist?
你是干嘛的 科学家?
- 476
No. No, I write children's books.
不 不 我写儿童读物
- 477
Um, we, uh, just came over to introduce ourselves,
恩 我们 我们过来只是介绍下自己
- 478
but we can, um, do that at another time.
但是 我想我们可以下次再做
- 479
No, wait. Please stay. It's okay.
不 别走 这没有关系
- 480
We're okay. We're okay, right?
我们不介意 我们不介意的对吧
- 481
Honey, we don't wanna freak out the new neighbors.
亲爱的 我们不想吓坏我们的新邻居把
- 482
I'm sorry that you saw my panic attack.
我很抱歉让你们看到我惊慌失措的样子
- 483
I won't let it happen again,
我不会再这样了
- 484
especially since this is my last pregnancy.
特别考虑到这是我最后一次怀孕了
- 485
Right. You're the boss. I'm just your love slave.
没错 你是老板 我只是你爱情的奴隶
- 486
Aw. Well, don't encourage him.
不要鼓励他
- 487
Honey, clearly, our new neighbors can sense
亲爱的 显然 我们的新邻居
- 488
that you have been gifted with a phenomenal husband.
可以证明 上天赐给你个标准的好丈夫
- 489
Cannonball!
炮弹
- 490
Guys?
伙计们