- 611
There's no catch. It's yours, susie.
没有问题。这是你的了 苏茜
- 612
Yours and Julie's, no strings attached.
这房子是你和朱莉的了 没有别的附加条件
- 613
I can't accept this.
我不能接受这个
- 614
I just... I gotta get out of this mess on my own.
我只是要自己解决这些乱七八糟的问题
- 615
This is not charity.
这不是施舍
- 616
I owe you...
我欠你的
- 617
Consider it payback.
就当作是补偿
- 618
Mom!
妈
- 619
There's a poolanda jacuzzi!
这有个游泳池和按摩浴缸哦
- 620
At least no one can drive off with it while you're sleeping, huh?
至少没有人可以 在你睡着的时候把它开走
- 621
Hey, it's Susan.
嘿 这是苏珊
- 622
Just wanted you to know I let the electrician in your house.
我只是通知你我让电工进了你的房子
- 623
I hope you're having a great time at the spa.
希望你在温泉玩得开心
- 624
Bree, hi. It's Betty.
布里 嘿 这是贝蒂
- 625
I'm... I'm sorry to leave this on the machine,
我很抱歉在留言机上说这些
- 626
but the police have evidence that implicates Matthew in the murder of Melanie foster.
但是警察有证据说马修 和梅勒尼.福斯特的谋杀案有关
- 627
We have to find them, Bree.
我们必须找到他们 布里
- 628
We have to find them and get Danielle back.
我们必须找到他们 把丹妮尔带回来
- 629
You let go of me right now! Hey, hey!
你放开我 马上
- 630
What's going on here? I am trying to leave, a nd these morons won't let me.
这里发生了什么事 我要离开 这些白痴不让我走