- 631
Do you know that you can be arrested for kidnapping, for detaining someone?! Why do you need to leave?
你知道你这样滞留别人 会被告绑架罪 你为什么要离开?
- 632
Because my daughter is in danger. S omething happened at cheerleading camp.
因为我的女儿有危险 夏令营中发生了什么事吗
- 633
Okay, there's no camp. That was a fib on my part.
好吧 根本没有什么夏令营 这只是我的一个小谎言
- 634
I found out that she ran away with a boy,
我发现她和一个男孩私奔了
- 635
and the boy is a murderer. A murderer?
但是这个男孩是个杀人犯 杀人犯?
- 636
I can tell by your tone that you don't believe me.
从你的语气中 我听得出你不相信我
- 637
Bree, let's talk about this in my office.
布里,让我们在我办公室谈
- 638
I don't have time for therapy, you quack!
我没有时间治疗 你这个骗子
- 639
Now let me out of here! Let go of me!
现在让我走 让我离开这里
- 640
You idiot, let go of me!
白痴 放开我
- 641
You know that I committed myself voluntarily!
你知道我是自愿来治疗的
- 642
You can't do this to me! No!
你不能这样对我 不
- 643
Bree, please, don't struggle.
布里,不要白费力气了
- 644
If anything happens to my daughter,
如果我女儿发生什么的话...
- 645
so help me, god...
帮帮我 看在上帝的份上
- 646
We're only trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙
- 647
What's this now?
你又想干吗?
- 648
I wanna swim.
我想去游泳
- 649
Well, we already swam. Now it's time to pack.
我们已经游过了 现在是该整理一下了
- 650
Hey, hey, hey! What's going on?
嘿嘿嘿! 又怎么了