- 2
This will sweep her right off her feet.
她会高兴的跳起来的
- 3
You dog. You're gonna ask Susan to marry you, aren't you? I didn't say that.
你这个家伙 你准备向苏珊求婚了 是吗?我可没这么说
- 4
They say money can't buy love...
他们说金钱买不到爱情
- 5
My gift to you. You bought us a house?
我的礼物 你给我们买了幢房子?
- 6
Or even happiness. I have another child, Lynette.
甚至幸福 我还有一个孩子 勒奈特
- 7
I only just found out about it. I am not having an affair. And it certainly can't ease...
我也是现在才知道的 我并没有外遇 这当然不能缓解
- 8
You don't want to have sex with me? Don't take it personally.
你不想和我做爱 不要多想
- 9
A guilty conscience.
内疚
- 10
See, that's why I can't give you the keys to the kingdom, kid.
看 这就是我为什么不能 把帝国留给你 孩子
- 11
No balls.
没种
- 12
Do I know you? Orson hodge. Susan's dentist friend.
我认识你吗?奥森·霍奇 苏珊 的牙医朋友
- 13
The only thing that can bring true peace of mind...
唯一能带来真正心灵平静的东西
- 14
You by any chance recognize the jacket?
你能认出那件夹克吗
- 15
That jacket belongs to my other son.
这件夹克是属于我另一个儿子的
- 16
Is admitting the truth...
就是承认真相
- 17
We have to find them, Bree, and get Danielle back.
我们必须找到他们 布里 把丹妮尔带回来
- 18
And setting yourself free.
让自己自由
- 19
I am trying to leave and these morons...
我正试图离开而这些白痴
- 20
Ow! Let go of me! Bree, please don't struggle.
噢 让我离开这里 布里 不要白费力气了