- 61
Yeah, well, I'm sure a nurse will be in here soon.
嗯 我想护士就快来了
- 62
One can only hope.
只能希望如此
- 63
Of course, if a doctor gets here first
当然了 如果医生先进来了
- 64
and sees that someone forgot to release me,
然后看到有人被忘记松绑的话
- 65
I'm sure they'd get in a lot of trouble.
我想有人会有麻烦的
- 66
Lady, I can't let you out of your restraints.
女士 我不能这么做
- 67
I'd get fired.
我会被解雇的
- 68
Oh. Well, I certainly would not want that to happen.
我当然不希望发生这样的事了
- 69
What's your name?
你叫什么?
- 70
Alfred.
艾尔弗里德
- 71
Oh! Does anybody ever call you "Alfie"?
哦 有人叫过你 "艾尔法"吗?
- 72
No.
没有
- 73
And why should they?
为什么呢?
- 74
So, um, Alfred,
那 艾尔弗里德
- 75
I was wondering if you could maybe loosen my restraints.
我想你是否可以稍稍帮我松开点
- 76
They're incredibly tight,
实在是太紧了
- 77
and I'm sure there are no rules
我想没有一条规矩会
- 78
against making me more comfortable.
反对你让我稍微舒服点吧
- 79
Do you think I'm stupid?
你以为我傻的?
- 80
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?