- 81
Two seconds after I loosen these little restraints,
当我帮你一松开绳子
- 82
you'll try to scratch my eyes out
你就会狂抓我的眼睛
- 83
and make a run for it.
然后就溜掉了
- 84
Well, I'm not falling for it, you psycho little bitch.
我不会这么做的 你这个精神有问题的娘们
- 85
In fact, I hope they keep you tied up for the next month.
事实上 我希望他们再绑你一个月
- 86
'Cause I'd get a real kick out of watching
那样我就不用干这个没意思的活了
- 87
a prissy little whack job like you
整天看着你躺在这样一堆
- 88
lying in your own filth.
脏兮兮的东西上面了
- 89
Know what I mean?
知道我说什么吗?
- 90
Careful with those.
当心.
- 91
The last of the crystal. Okay.
这后面的水晶
- 92
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 发生什么了
- 93
Oh, hi. Um, we're just moving.
哦 嘿我们只是在搬家
- 94
Hey! It's the plumber.
嘿 水管工
- 95
You come over to help susie move into her new house?
来帮苏茜搬家吗
- 96
New house?
搬家?
- 97
Oh, she didn't tell you? I bought a place for my girls.
她没告诉你吗? 我为我的女孩们买了新房子
- 98
You let him buy you a house?
你居然让他帮你买了房子
- 99
Uh, well, he's not moving in with us.
厄 他并不和我们一起住
- 100
After that speech about wanting to go it alone,
这就是你所说的独立生活?