- 101
and after I offered to let you stay with me?
在我提出要和你一起住后
- 102
To be fair, you just had a spare room,
公平点说 你只是有一间空房子
- 103
and this is a whole house.
而这却是一整幢房子
- 104
Hey, no offense,
嘿 别发火
- 105
if you're not using your back, you're just in the way.
你别呆在那不动 你挡到我的路了
- 106
You saw me buying that ring,
你看到我买了那个戒指
- 107
and you just had to cut me off.
所以你先下手为强
- 108
You bought me a ring?
你给我买了戒指?
- 109
Suze, let me handle this.
苏茜,让我来处理这事
- 110
A man's gotta protect his family.
男人要保护他的家庭
- 111
Uh, Mike, about that ring... Put that box down.
麦克,关于那个戒指 把这箱子放下
- 112
What, you gonna hit me, huh?
怎么 你还想打我吗? 恩?
- 113
Stop it! Oh, my...
(苏珊) 住手 我的天...
- 114
What are you... Just stop it! Oh, that's enough!
你们到底.. 住手 够了
- 115
Just get off! Get off! Go! Go! Oh, my god.
起来 起来 走 走 我的上帝
- 116
What? Stop! That's enough. Enough, enough. Back up.
什么 住手 够了 退后..
- 117
And that ring... that was for me, right? Not now.
那枚戒指是给我的 是吗?
- 118
Oh, my...
哦 我的...
- 119
Ohh! Karl, are you okay?
卡尔,你还好吗?
- 120
Are you okay? Let me see.
你还好吧 让我看看