- 291
Actually, you look kinda sexy.
事实上 你看上去还有些性感
- 292
You've gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑的吧?
- 293
Oh, the way you're taking charge... it's impressive.
你独立生存的方式 让我惊讶
- 294
They're just ants, and they're tiny.
他们只是蚂蚁而已 而且它们那么小
- 295
Of course, they do outnumber me.
当然 它们数量庞大
- 296
Oh, you said you wanted to handle things yourself,
你说过你要自己解决问题
- 297
and you're making it happen. It's good to see.
而且你做到了 很高兴见到你如此
- 298
Thanks.
谢谢
- 299
Even if it does mean
即使这样意味着
- 300
you're not in the market for a relationship right now.
目前 你并不想谈恋爱
- 301
Oh. Did I say that?
我那样说过吗?
- 302
You certainly implied it.
你确实暗示过
- 303
Well, sometimes I say things I don't mean.
有时 我口是心非
- 304
I blame it on my frequent exposure to ant spray.
我想这应该归罪于我喷杀蚁药水太频繁了
- 305
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
- 306
Karl. What do you want?
卡尔 你到底想要什么?
- 307
Well, I can't believe you're forcing our daughter
我真不敢相信你居然强迫我们的女儿
- 308
to live in a house with wheels.
住在有轮子的房子里
- 309
I think we need to talk about this.
我想我们应该谈谈这
- 310
Okay, it's temporary,
好吧 这是暂时的