- 181
Mike, my heart is in the exact right place.
麦克 我的心就在这里
- 182
Ugh. I can't have this conversation.
我不能再和你谈下去了
- 183
Now my tooth is throbbing.
我的牙有的不对劲了
- 184
Of course.
当然了
- 185
Okay.
好吧
- 186
You don't even wanna know what my answer would have been?
你甚至不想知道我的回答是什么?
- 187
Can we please get out of here?
我们可不可以离开这里?
- 188
This place is gross.
这个地方太恶心了
- 189
And, god, I'm starving.
而且 我很饿了
- 190
Yeah, I know, but we don't have any money, remember?
是的 我知道 但是我们没钱了 知道吗?
- 191
That's why we should go to my house.
所以得会去我那里啊
- 192
I know the combination to my mom's safe.
我知道我妈妈那里是安全的
- 193
Okay, I've told you a thousand times,
我已经告诉过你很多次了
- 194
it's way too risky. No. Something you should know before we embark
这太危险了 在做事前你真得
- 195
on this little adventure...
好好想想清楚
- 196
I can get pretty bitchy when I'm not fed.
当我饿的时候我什么都做的出来
- 197
Listen, I hope I'm not out of line here,
听着 我想 可否冒昧问下
- 198
but did you ever spend any time in prison?
你是不是在监狱里呆过?
- 199
What, you can tell from my teeth?
你可以从我的牙齿看出来?
- 200
Jailhouse dentistry... Unmistakable and not pretty.
监狱的牙医-- 不会弄错的