- 301
You may go now.
你可以走了
- 302
All right, I'll let you win this one,
好吧 这个就听你的了
- 303
but I get to name the next one.
但是下个得听我的
- 304
You promised me we'd stop at four.
你答应过我们只生四个的
- 305
Remember? You wanted four kids,
记得吗? 你想要四个孩子
- 306
I wanted one, and somehow we compromised on four.
我只想要一个 最后我们说好四个的
- 307
Can we please stop now?
够了吧?
- 308
Lynette, you're hurting me.
勒奈特 你把我弄痛了
- 309
I will stop as soon as you promise.
你答应我 我就放手
- 310
Okay, I promise.
好吧 我答应了
- 311
Okay.
好
- 312
Honey, I... I didn't mean to upset ya.
亲爱的 我... 我不是想要你失望
- 313
It's just... We've been so happy.
只是... 我们一直很开心啊
- 314
Sweetie, sometimes when you're at work,
亲爱的 有时候你在干活
- 315
and I'm home alone with three young boys,
而我在家独自照看三个小孩
- 316
I'm not so happy,
我并不开心
- 317
and now I'm gonna be alone with four kids.
现在我得一个人对付四个了
- 318
Each one is a blessing, yes,
每个都很可爱 是的
- 319
but I don't think I can take any more... Blessings.
但我想我承受不了再多... 可爱了
- 320
More blessings could make me lose my mind.
再多的话我要疯了