- 311
and if you don't mind, I'm having coffee.
如果你不介意的话 我正在喝咖啡
- 312
Oh, it's okay, Susan.
没关系 苏珊
- 313
Hey, sorry. I don't mean to chase you out, buddy,
对不起 我不是想赶你走 兄弟
- 314
but, uh, this is really a family thing.
但是 这只是我们的家务事
- 315
No, no, I understand.
没关系 我能理解
- 316
Cool.
酷
- 317
Mmm.
谢了
- 318
I'll call you later.
我晚点给你电话
- 319
You've got a great swing.
你打的很好
- 320
You just need a little help around the Greens.
你只需要在球场上得到点小帮助
- 321
You know what they say...
你知道别人怎么说吗--
- 322
Drive for show, putt for dough. Am I right?
挥球杆是给别人看的 进球才是真的 我说的对吧?
- 323
That is so true.
真是太对了
- 324
All right. I'll see you out there. Okay.
好吧 我们外面见 好的
- 325
Make me something strong.
给我些提神的饮料
- 326
I have nine more holes with that guy.
我还要和那家伙打九个洞
- 327
Jim, it was just an hour ago that the road crew working here on route 57
吉姆 一个小时前 在57号公路施工的工作队
- 328
saw a member of their own killed by oncoming traffic.
目睹了他们的一个工作成员在已场车祸中丧生
- 329
The victim was a hispanic male in his early 40s
受害者是西班牙籍男性40岁左右
- 330
who, for years, was a prominent businessman in the area.
以前是这一带显赫的生意人