- 441
Anything at all.
随便什么
- 442
As you said, I... I have a lot of issues.
就像你说的 我...我有很多问题
- 443
Well, I assumed as much
我认为你是有些问题
- 444
when you told the ridiculous story
当你告诉我说你女儿和一个杀人犯
- 445
about your daughter running off with a murderer.
逃走了这个可笑的故事时
- 446
Saw right through that, did ya?
现在好了 是吧?
- 447
Well, I'm a trained professional, Bree.
我是受过专门训练的职业人士 布里
- 448
The human mind is my playground.
人类大脑是我的研究领域
- 449
Well, I'm glad that you're having fun.
很高兴你能够乐于此道
- 450
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be flip.
不好意思 我不是想冒犯
- 451
But you came here because you were troubled,
但是你来这就是因为你有了麻烦
- 452
and then you refuse any help we give you.
而且你拒绝我们给你提供的任何帮助
- 453
Things were falling apart at home, and I just...
家里的事越来越糟 而我只想...
- 454
I just needed a place to rest, that's all.
只想找个地方歇下 仅此而已
- 455
I think there's more to it than that.
我认为并没有那么简单吧
- 456
Do you?
是吗?
- 457
I think it has to do with your kids.
我想这和你的孩子有关
- 458
You don't want to talk about them.
你不想谈论他们
- 459
Why is that?
为什么?
- 460
Probably because I'm ashamed.
或许是因为我感到羞愧