- 331
Police aren't releasing a name until the next of kin can be notified.
在通知家属前 警察还不能公开死者姓名
- 332
We, of course, will keep you updated...
我们会跟踪报道
- 333
On any late-breaking developments as this tragic story unfolds.
这个惨剧的后续情况
- 334
Reporting live from route 57, this is Craig tsuyumine. Back to you.
这是从57号公路发回的现场报道
- 335
Mrs. Solis! Why you home?
索利斯夫人 你怎么回来了?
- 336
Carlos is dead, xiao-Mei.
卡洛斯死了 小梅
- 337
No, please don't kill him.
不 请不要杀了他
- 338
No, you don't understand. He's already dead.
不 你不了解 他已经死了
- 339
There was an accident.
这是个交通事故
- 340
He's all over the highway.
他在告诉公路上发生了车祸
- 341
No...
不。。
- 342
He in kitchen.
他正在厨房
- 343
Hey, babe. Why you home so early?
宝贝 怎么回来这么早?
- 344
Oh, honey! Oh, you're not dead!
哦 亲爱的!你并没有死
- 345
Who said I was dead?
谁说我死了?
- 346
The police. They called me. What are you talking about?
那些警察 他们打电话告诉我的。 你在说什么啊
- 347
Honey, they didn't know all the details,
亲爱的 他们也不是很了解事情的经
- 348
but a witness said that they saw you
但是 目击者说他们看到
- 349
run into the carpool Lane to pick up a lawn chair that had fallen off some truck,
你到行车道上捡 一个从卡车上掉下来的草坪躺椅
- 350
and then a bus hit you right in front of the road crew.
然后你就在那些工人面前被后面开上来的车撞了