- 561
Just... just...
就是...
- 562
Always on the attack. It's ugly, and you should work on that.
总对我有意见 这太丑陋了 该改改了
- 563
Here's what I think.
我是这么想的
- 564
I think that we should all work on this,
我想我们得好好解决这事
- 565
because I don't want every Christmas to turn ugly
因为我不想我们每个圣诞节都过的那么难堪
- 566
just because you and I don't get along.
就仅仅因为我们俩不能相处
- 567
Yeah, that would be a shame.
是啊 那可真够丢脸的了
- 568
See, I told you she wasn't home.
看到了吧 我告诉过你她不会在的
- 569
Her car's not even here.
连她的车都不在
- 570
And you said the safe was upstairs?
你说楼上是安全的?
- 571
Damn it, my mother must have changed the combination.
该死的 我妈一定是把密码换了
- 572
Okay. Wait here. I'll be right back.
好吧 在这等着 我马上回来
- 573
You did it.
是你做的
- 574
You killed Melanie.
是你杀的梅勒尼
- 575
You put your jacket on her body.
是你把外套盖在她上面的
- 576
I saw it, Matthew.
我看到了 马修
- 577
The police showed me the pictures.
警察让我看了照片了
- 578
No, you weren't there. You don't know what happened.
你不在那 你不知道究竟发生了什么
- 579
Oh, god.
哦 天那
- 580
Caleb hurt her,
卡博 伤害了她