- 581
and Melanie threatened to bring us all down because of that.
所以梅勒尼威胁说要我们俩都完蛋
- 582
So your solution was to make your brother think
所以你就想了这个办法
- 583
he murdered a girl and to makemethink it?
让你弟弟和我都以为是他干的
- 584
What other choice did I have?
我还有其他办法吗?
- 585
I knew that you wouldn't had Caleb over to the police.
我知道你不会向警方告发卡博的
- 586
I knew that you would protect him.
我知道你会保护他
- 587
I would have protected you.
我可以保护你的
- 588
Well, I really couldn't count on that.
我才不信呢
- 589
Matthew...
马修...
- 590
You don't love me as much as you love Caleb.
你不像爱卡博那么爱我
- 591
You never have.
你从来不
- 592
Perhaps.
或许吧
- 593
But it's because he's needed me more.
但这是因为他更需要我
- 594
You are always going to find love in the world.
而你总是会到外面去寻找你的爱
- 595
Don't you understand?
你难道不明白吗?
- 596
He was only ever going to get it from me.
而他只能在我这得到爱
- 597
You know, I know you believe that.
你知道 我明白你对此深信不疑
- 598
That's why I've tried so hard to forgive you.
那就是为什么我如此努力地想要原谅你
- 599
And who knows?
谁知道呢?
- 600
Maybe one day I will.
或许有一天我会的