- 351
Why aren't you at the road crew? I paid Ralph to go in my place.
你怎么没有在那呢? 我付钱叫 拉尔夫替我去了
- 352
What?
什么?
- 353
Well, Carlos, they had your name.
卡洛斯 他们还以为是你
- 354
Oh, no. Poor Ralph.
哦 不 可怜的 拉尔夫
- 355
Oh! Why is your back all sweaty?
为什么你的背上都是汗
- 356
I was working out on the treadmill.
我刚才在骑脚踏车运动
- 357
Barefoot?
光着脚?
- 358
For god sakes, Gabrielle, Ralph just died,
看在上帝的份上 加布丽尔 拉尔夫刚刚才死了
- 359
and you're worried about my feet?
而你只是关心我的脚?
- 360
I mean, what the hell is wrong with you?
我说 你到底是怎么回事?
- 361
My fault. Sorry.
我的错 对不起
- 362
You must find that very peaceful.
你肯定发现那样做使你很平静
- 363
Why would you assume that?
你为什么这么想呢
- 364
Because that's all you've been doing for three sessions.
因为在三期的治疗中 你一直这么做
- 365
I still don't know anything about you,
可我依然对你以为所知
- 366
except that you rake in remarkably straight lines.
除了你能很快地画出直线外
- 367
Is that what you're doing,
这就是你所能做的事吗
- 368
asking me all those ridiculous questions
尽问我些无聊可笑的问题
- 369
about my childhood, trying to get to know me?
关于我的童年 你想了解我?
- 370
Well, here's a clue. I'm not crazy.
关于这 我可以说我很正常