- 391
Are you going to give me some serious drugs or not?
你到底给不给我开药
- 392
No.
不
- 393
Fine. Then I'm going back to my room.
好的 那我回房了
- 394
You know, Bree, I can't force you to open up to me,
布里 我不能强迫你对我说实话
- 395
but I can make it easier for you to focus on your problems.
但那样可以更好的解决你的问题
- 396
And how are you going to do that?
那你将怎么做
- 397
I'm going to tell the orderlies
我会让整理房间的人
- 398
to confiscate all your personal items.
没收你所有的私人物品
- 399
I committed myself voluntarily.
我是自愿来接受治疗的
- 400
When you signed those papers,
当你在这些文件上签字时
- 401
I became responsible for your well-being,
我就对你的健康负责
- 402
and I will help you in any way I see fit. I don't need that much help,
我会用我觉得合适的方式来治疗你 我不需要那么多的帮助
- 403
because I am not like your other patients. Oh, sure, you are.
因为我并不像你其余的病人 哦 当然 你是
- 404
You just don't know it yet.
只是你自己还不知道
- 405
Your son confessed to murder. We've got it on tape.
你儿子已经供认了他的谋杀罪 这是我们做的口供
- 406
My son has the mind of a child, detective.
我儿子的智商只相当于儿童侦探
- 407
He'd confess to sinking the "Titanic."
他还说自己弄沉了“泰坦尼克”
- 408
This letter was sent some months ago
这是几个月前
- 409
to the Chicago police, saying the person they arrested
芝加哥警察收到的一封匿名信 说他们抓到的那个
- 410
for the Melanie foster murder was innocent.
梅勒尼.福斯特 凶案的嫌疑人是无辜的