- 501
I've known Rex and Bree for nearly 20 years
我跟雷克斯和布里认识快20年了
- 502
And I've never had any reason to suspect
我从来都不会怀疑
- 503
they were anything but a happy, loving couple,
他们是一对幸福恩爱的夫妻
- 504
which is why this seems so strange.
所以这东西看起来很奇怪
- 505
I found it in Rex's room after he coded
雷克斯死后 我在他病房里发现了这个
- 506
"I forgive you"?
“我原谅你”
- 507
(布里 我理解 我原谅你)
(布里 我理解 我原谅你)
- 508
George, what are you doing here?
乔治 你到这儿来干吗
- 509
I'm here to kidnap you
我来绑架你
- 510
What?
什么
- 511
Get your purse. I'm gonna take you bowling
拿上包 我带你去打保龄球
- 512
I... I don't know how to bowl
我 我不会打
- 513
Or to the movies or for a frozen yogurt
要不去看电影或者去吃冻酸奶
- 514
Whatever you want
你想去哪儿都行
- 515
Um, thank you, but I just couldn't.
谢谢你 但是我不能去
- 516
Bree, I'm sure you haven't gone anywhere in weeks.
布里 我敢肯定你这周哪儿都没去过
- 517
You gotta get out and do things
你得出去活动活动
- 518
It'll help Trust me.
有好处的 相信我
- 519
I do I'm just...
我信 只是…
- 520
I'm just not ready yet
我还没准备好