- 411
We have a hunch you wrote it.
我们预感这是你写的
- 412
Really? I didn't know hunches were considered evidence in a court of law.
是吗?我还从不认为预感 也能在法庭上成为证供
- 413
They aren't.
它们不能
- 414
But this is.
但是事实是
- 415
We found some of the assailant's d.N.A. On this jacket.
我们在这件夹克上发现了攻击者的DNA
- 416
Now all we need is a matching sample.
现在我们需要的是所匹配的样本
- 417
You, by any chance, recognize the jacket?
你是不是有可能认得这件夹克
- 418
It's not Caleb's.
这部是卡博的
- 419
You can try and deny it, but...
你可以否认它 但是...
- 420
No.
不
- 421
You don't understand.
你不明白
- 422
That jacket belongs to my other son.
这件夹克是属于我另一个儿子的
- 423
And out of nowhere, he just attacked me.
我不知道他到哪去了 他刚才才攻击了我
- 424
My brother's never been violent.
我哥哥从没有暴力倾向
- 425
I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you.
我肯定他不是故意要伤害你的
- 426
But he did.
但是他确实做了
- 427
Let me just take you home.
让我带你回家吧
- 428
This has been pretty traumatic for me.
这对我来说确实是严重的外伤
- 429
I-I-I think that you should come over for the next few days
我。我想你应该过几天再来
- 430
so we can talk it out.
我们可以好好谈谈