- 621
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
- 622
Well, I'd do it myself, but I don't want to get a snag.
我也想自己来 但我不想勾破了丝袜
- 623
It's been a long time.
很久没这样了
- 624
Really? It seems like yesterday to me.
是吗 我觉得就像是昨天发生的
- 625
You want me to help you hook that?
要我帮你勾上吗
- 626
Sure.
当然
- 627
Why not, for old time's sake?
为什么不 就像以前一样
- 628
What about your new friends?
你那些新朋友怎么办
- 629
I decided I'd rather catch up with an old one.
我决定还是和老朋友叙叙旧
- 630
Mr. Bigsby, Detective Ridley, homicide.
碧茨比先生 我是瑞德里警探 调查杀人案
- 631
I understand you know her.
我知道你认识她
- 632
Ah, yes, we were sleeping together.
是的 我们有男女关系
- 633
Can we do this somewhere else?
我们能换个地方说话吗
- 634
Sure.
当然可以
- 635
Carlos, do you think we're making a mistake?
卡洛斯 你觉得我们是不是错了
- 636
What do you mean?
你指什么
- 637
The whole divorce thing.
就是离婚这件事
- 638
Maybe we shouldn't go through with it.
也许我们不该这样
- 639
It's not like we're gonna find
在别人身上 我们很难再找到
- 640
this kind of passion with anyone else.
彼此间的激情