- 481
You waiting to see Mike Delfino?
你是来看麦克·德尔非诺的吗
- 482
Yes. I'm a... I'm a neighbor.
是的 我是他的邻居
- 483
But he has a visitor, so I'll come back later.
但有人在陪他 我还是等会来
- 484
Don't be surprise if he doesn't recognize you.
如果他不认识你 别吃惊
- 485
He's suffered significant memory loss.
他有严重的失忆
- 486
Really?
真的吗
- 487
That's too bad.
那太遗憾了
- 488
Sure you don't wanna go in?
真的不进去吗
- 489
Ms.Britt's here all the time.She won't mind.
布利特小姐整天在这 她不会介意的
- 490
No, I've waited this long. I can wait a bit longer.
不了 我都等了这么久 可以再等等
- 491
Gabby?
加布
- 492
Hey, Carlos. What's up?
卡洛斯 怎么了
- 493
My key won't work.
我的钥匙不能用了
- 494
That's probably because I had the locks changed.
可能是因为我换锁了
- 495
- Gabby. - Can't be too safe.
-加布 -安全一点总没错
- 496
You never know when someone might move in on you
不经意间 就有人搬到我家来了
- 497
when you're not looking.
谁知道呢
- 498
Hello, 911? There's an intruder breaking into my home.
喂 警察局吗 有个人闯进我家了
- 499
Can you tell them to come armed? I think he's Mexican.
能让他们带上枪吗 他好像是墨西哥人
- 500
I'm telling you. I'm her husband.
我跟你说了 我是她老公