- 621
Carlos!
卡洛斯
- 622
You can't leave me out here in the middle of nowhere.
你不能把我丢在这个荒无人烟的地方
- 623
Danielle, he is your history teacher
丹妮尔 她是你的历史老师
- 624
and he is 35 years old.
而且他都35岁了
- 625
Robert says age is just a number.
罗伯特说年龄只是数字而已
- 626
Don't you dare leave.
你敢离开试试
- 627
You can't break us up. I love him and he loves me.
你不能把我们分开 我们彼此相爱
- 628
Come on, Mom.
算了吧 妈妈
- 629
I am so tired of feeling like
我感觉我是世上最失败的母亲
- 630
the worst mother who ever lived.
为此我已心力交瘁
- 631
You're not. There's Grandma.
你不是 这不还有奶奶吗
- 632
I've tried so hard to set a good example.
我努力想要树立一个好榜样
- 633
I've done the best I could to
我使尽万般解数
- 634
teach you kids right from wrong.
来教你们分辨是非黑白
- 635
Why isn't it taking?
为什么就没点用呢
- 636
It took. I mean,
有用的
- 637
we know the difference between right from wrong.
我们知道是非黑白的区别
- 638
We just chose wrong.
但我们就是会走错路
- 639
Why?
为什么
- 640
Sometimes when you push a kid really hard to go one way,
有时候 你使劲逼孩子往一条路走