- 341
What?
什么
- 342
And she's been here every day since.
打那以后她就一直在这
- 343
You!
你
- 344
Hello, Susan. Long time no see.
你好 苏珊 好久不见
- 345
I was wondering why Mike's been cold to me.
我还在想为什么麦克对我如此冷淡
- 346
Now it makes sense.
现在终于想通了
- 347
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.
我敢肯定 我完全不知道你在说什么
- 348
For God sakes, take a bath.
看在上帝的份上 去洗个澡吧
- 349
That's my mac and cheese.
那是通心粉和奶酪的味道
- 350
Don't change the subject.
别想转移话题
- 351
What have you been telling him about me?
你都跟他说了什么
- 352
Why would I say anything about you?
我为什么要跟他说起你
- 353
Mike has no idea who you are.
麦克都不知道你是谁
- 354
I envy him.
我真嫉妒他
- 355
Ladies, is there a problem?
女士们 出什么事了
- 356
I want this woman banned from the hospital.
我希望这个女人永远不得进入这家医院
- 357
She's been like this ever since Mike dumped her.
自从麦克甩了她后 她就变成这样了
- 358
Imagine Fatal Attraction with a much older woman.
想象一下 他被一个更老的女人完全吸引了
- 359
Ma'am, Mr. Delfino already has a visitor.
女士 德尔非诺先生已经有一个拜访者了
- 360
I think you should go.
我觉得你该走了