- 661
Could you please tell Danielle
你能转告丹妮尔说
- 662
that this is not gonna work out?
这事行不通
- 663
Mr. Faladi, if you want to break my daughter's heart,
法拉迪先生 如果你想让我女儿心碎
- 664
I can't stop you.
我不能阻止你
- 665
But I will not be an accomplice.
但我不会做帮凶的
- 666
You'll tell her yourself.
你得亲自跟她说
- 667
- Right. - Don't even think about blaming me.
-好的 -想都别想责怪我
- 668
If you so much as mention that we spoke,
如果你提到我们的谈话
- 669
I'll phone the police.
我就报警
- 670
Fine, I will leave you out of it.
好的 我会让你置身事外的
- 671
- Oh, and one more thing. - Yes?
-还有件事 -什么
- 672
Danielle is applying to colleges. I do hope
丹妮尔正在申请大学
- 673
she can count on you for a glowing recommendation.
我很希望你能给她积极的评语
- 674
Sure.
当然
- 675
When I locked myself out of the house,
当我把自己关在门外面的时候
- 676
that's the bush that you found me in.
你就在那边的灌木丛发现了我
- 677
Naked. Surely, you remember that?
赤裸着身子 你肯定印象深刻
- 678
- Nope. - Ouch. That hurts.
-不记得 -这可太伤人心了
- 679
Ok, remember the spot?
好的 记得这个地方吗
- 680
This is where we sat in your truck
就在这儿 我们坐在你的皮卡里